No MOQ Requirement & Low Cost
What is bra?
The modern bra was invented in 1914 by Mary Phelps Jacobs, an American socialite from New York City. Jacobs patented her design and called it the “Backless Brassiere.” Bra is short for brassiere, an undergarment worn by women to support the breasts. It is typically made of stretchy material and fastened with hook and eye closures or a zipper at the back. Women need bras to provide support and shape to the breasts, as well as to provide a layer of modesty. Bras also help reduce shoulder, neck and back strain from the weight of the breasts.
The history of bra development:
The modern bra has its origins dating back to the 14th century. The first known reference to bras was in 1390 when the French Queen Catherine de Medici ordered the creation of linen bras to support her sagging breasts. In the 19th century, bras were made of fabrics such as linen, cotton and silk. The modern bra as we know it today emerged in the early 20th century, when two separate inventions led to the creation of the modern bra: the back-closure bra and the cup-sized bra. The back-closure bra was invented in 1914 and patented in 1917, while the cup-sized bra was invented in 1935 and patented in 1937.
The development trend of bra industry:
The bra industry has seen a number of changes over the years. In recent years, the trend has been toward more comfortable and stylish bras, with an emphasis on comfort, support, and functionality. Manufacturers have been introducing new features such as adjustable straps, removable padding, and multi-way straps, as well as improvements in fabric technology that allow for breathability and wicking of sweat. Technology has also been integrated into bras to help with monitoring and measuring body metrics such as heart rate, breath rate, and body temperature.
What are the classifications of bras?
Bras are typically categorized by the amount of coverage they provide. These categories include demi-cup bras, full-cup bras, balconette bras, plunge bras, and strapless bras. Demi-cup bras provide coverage only over the lower half of the breast, while full-cup bras provide coverage over the entire breast. Balconette bras are similar to demi-cup bras, but provide more coverage and support. Plunge bras are designed to provide cleavage and are often used under dresses with low necklines. Lastly, strapless bras provide support without straps and are usually used with strapless tops and dresses.
What fabrics are suitable for making bras?
1. Humans have been using bras in some form since ancient times, but the modern bra as we know it today was invented in the early 1900s.
2. A seamed bra is constructed with seams that create cups and define the shape of the bra. Seams provide structure and support. A seamless bra is constructed without any seams and is designed to provide a smooth, seamless look.
3. Fabrics suitable for making bras include cotton, nylon, spandex, lycra, polyester, and lace.
How to choose the best quality bra manufacturer？
1. To choose the best quality bra manufacturers, it is important to consider factors such as the company’s reputation, product reviews, customer service, and quality assurance. Additionally, research the materials used in their products and check the quality of their manufacturing processes.
2. underwaear manufacturer can improve the quality of production by investing in high-quality fabrics and materials, ensuring that their production processes are efficient and cost-effective, and investing in the latest technology and machinery. Additionally, they should pay close attention to customer feedback and reviews to ensure that their products meet customers’ needs and expectations.
3. There are many quality bra manufacturers in China, including Shanghai Jietong Underwear Co., Ltd., Yidai Underwear Co., and Yiwu Huopin Underwear Co. Additionally, many established brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Lululemon, and Nike have production facilities in China. Therefore, it is important to research and compare the quality of materials and production processes of each company before making a decision.
What is bra manufacturers?
Bra manufacturers are companies that design, produce, and distribute bras for consumers. They may specialize in a certain type of bra, such as sports bras, strapless bras, or plus size bras. Some major bra manufacturers include Wacoal, Bali, and Chantelle.
What are the specific requirements for opening a bra manufacturer？
1.The specific requirements for opening a bra manufacturer will vary depending on the country and region where the business is located. Generally, however, entrepreneurs will need to obtain a business license, register the business with the appropriate authorities, and obtain any necessary permits or licenses. Depending on the size and scope of the business, it may also be necessary to secure financing or investment, as well as to hire staff and purchase equipment.
2.In China's industrial chain, bra factories are typically located in areas with access to raw materials, such as cotton and spandex. The factories are typically located near or within a city, as labor is easier to access in urban areas. The factories are then connected to the retailers and distributors that sell the bras, such as online stores, department stores, and specialty shops. By having a network of suppliers, factories, and retailers, the bra industry in China is able to produce a high quality product at a relatively low cost.
3.The exact equipment required to manufacture a bra will depend on the style and type of bra being made. In general, it will include fabric cutting and sewing equipment, such as a cutting table, scissors, and sewing machines. Additional equipment may include knitting machines, embroidery machines, and other machines designed to attach straps, hooks, and other components.
4.Advantages of producing bras include being able to control quality, reduce costs, and create custom designs. Additionally, the development of technology in the lingerie industry has allowed for the production of different types of bras, such as sports bras, push-up bras, and maternity bras. As technology continues to improve, bra manufacturers can look to develop more advanced materials, such as breathable fabrics, compression fabrics, and anti-microbial fabrics. Additionally, the development of new technologies, such as 3D printing, can allow for the production of custom bras that are tailored to the exact needs of the individual customer.
5. R&D Capabilities: Many global bra manufacturers have invested heavily in research and development to stay ahead of the competition. They have developed cutting-edge technologies for fabric and construction, as well as innovative features such as adjustable straps and breathable fabrics. They also have the ability to design and create custom bras to meet the individual needs of customers. Additionally, many global bra manufacturers are investing in research to develop more sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
6. Cooperation Notes: Many global bra manufacturers have partnered with other companies to develop new technologies, such as 3D printing or laser cutting. Additionally, they often collaborate with universities and research institutions to stay at the forefront of innovation. This type of collaboration allows them to quickly develop new products and gain access to the latest research.
7. Production Technology: Many global bra manufacturers use advanced technology to produce bras, including automated machines that can rapidly produce large quantities of bras. Additionally, they often utilize sophisticated computer-aided design (CAD) systems to create customized bras that meet customer needs. Additionally, many global bra manufacturers have invested in 3D printing technology to quickly create prototypes and test new designs.
8. Bra manufacturer production line. A typical bra manufacturers production line consists of a series of machines and processes that fabricate and assemble bras from raw materials. The production line typically begins with cutting raw fabric into the necessary pieces and then sewing those pieces together. Once the pieces are sewn into the correct shape, the bras may go through a series of additional processes, such as adding straps, trims, and other embellishments. The bras are then inspected for quality and any necessary repairs are made. Once the bras have passed inspection, they are packed and shipped to their destination.
9. The amount of profit a bra manufacturer earns depends on many factors, including the cost of raw materials, the cost of labor, the cost of overhead, and the cost of marketing. Additionally, the type of bra and the number of units sold can also influence the profit made by the manufacturer. Generally, manufacturers make their profits by selling the bras for more than the cost of producing them.
Equipment needed for bra production manufacturer
1. Sewing Machines: Sewing machines are the most essential piece of equipment for any bra production manufacturer. They are used to stitch together the various components of the bra, such as the cups, straps, and bands.
2. Industrial Cutting Machines: Industrial cutting machines are used to accurately cut and trim the fabric used to create the bras.
3. Hooks and Eyes: Hooks and eyes are used to attach the straps to the cups and the band to the cups, as well as to adjust the fit of the bras.
4. Grommet Machines: Grommet machines are used to create the holes in the fabric for the hooks and eyes.
5. Label Machines: Label machines are used to attach the tags and labels to the bras, indicating the size and other information about the product.
6. Steamers: Steamers are used to remove wrinkles and create a smooth finish on the fabric.
7. Quality Control Equipment: Quality control equipment is used to ensure that the finished bras are up to the manufacturer’s standards.
Detailed explanation of the production process of the bra manufacturer
1. Design: The first step in the production process of a bra manufacturer is the design stage. The design team is responsible for creating the initial design of the bra, which includes the shape, size, fabric, and other important elements. The team also creates patterns based on the design.
2. Fabric Preparation: The next step is to prepare the fabric for the bra. This includes selecting the right type of fabric, washing it, and cutting it into the appropriate shapes and sizes for the bra.
3. Sewing: The fabric pieces are then sewn together to form the bra. This includes attaching straps, closures, and any other special features.
4. Finishing: The finished bras are then inspected for quality and any necessary alterations are made.
5. Packaging: Once the bras are finished, they are then packaged for sale. This includes applying labels and tags, as well as folding and packing the bras into boxes or bags.
6. Shipping: The final step in the production process is to ship the bras to retailers or customers. This includes arranging for the transport of the bras and ensuring they arrive in good condition.
Bra manufacturer Industry research and development direction
1. Innovative materials: Manufacturers are seeking innovative materials to improve comfort, reduce irritation, and increase breathability. This includes using fabrics with properties such as moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial, cooling, and anti-odor.
2. Design: Manufacturers are striving to create stylish and comfortable bras with a more custom fit. This includes designs featuring adjustable straps and back closures, as well as new technologies that can offer a personalized fit.
3. Sustainability: The industry is looking to use more eco-friendly materials, such as organic cotton, to reduce the environmental impact of bra production.
4. Technology: Bra manufacturers are exploring the use of technology to improve the fit and comfort of bras. This includes using 3D scanning, augmented reality, and automated manufacturing to create more custom-fitted bras.
5. Social Impact: Companies are increasingly looking to use their bra production to make a positive social impact. This includes initiatives such as using recycled materials, supporting survivors of gender-based violence, and providing bras to those in need.
Bra manufacturer service
1. Thank you for choosing our bras. We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products and want to ensure you're completely satisfied. If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days from the original purchase date for a full refund. We also offer a one-year warranty on all of our bras. If you experience any defects with your bra, please contact us and we will repair or replace it for free. Thank you for your continued support.
2. Aftermarket inclusions for bra manufacturing may include lace, decorative straps, and adjustable closures. Additionally, bra manufacturers may offer customization options such as embroidery and dyeing. Other aftermarket inclusions may include metal hardware and clasps, as well as soft-touch fabric for comfort. Finally, some bra manufacturers may offer a variety of sizes and colors to suit their customers’ individual needs.
3. Having a patent can be a powerful incentive for potential business partners to cooperate. It can demonstrate the uniqueness of your product, provide legal protection against infringement, and help you to establish and maintain a competitive advantage. In addition, owning a patent can help you to demonstrate the potential of your product and attract the attention of potential investors.
4. The international production model commonly used by bra manufacturers is the mass production model. This model involves standardizing production processes and using specialized machinery to produce large quantities of a single product. This model enables bra manufacturers to produce items quickly and efficiently, and at a lower cost. It also allows for economies of scale, as the more items produced, the lower the cost of production. This model can be used for all types of bras, including wired and non-wired, padded and unpadded, and a variety of sizes and styles.
Bra manufacturer Customer groups and service levels
1. Retail Customers: These customers purchase bras directly from retail stores. They can expect a high level of customer service, such as helpful staff, easy returns and exchanges, and access to advice from experienced sales associates.
2. Online Customers: These customers purchase bras from online stores. They can expect a different level of service, such as a wider selection of bras, product reviews, and the convenience of ordering from home.
3. Wholesale Customers: These customers purchase bras in bulk from the manufacturer or a distributor. They can expect a different level of service, such as bulk discounts, a specialized inventory, and access to custom order options.
4. Corporate Customers: These customers purchase bras for their employees or customers. They can expect a different level of service, such as specialized branding options, discounted bulk rates, and tailored customer service.
Product Quality Control for bra manufacturers should include the following:
1. Ensure Proper Material Selection: Quality control should start with the selection of the right materials for bra production. The materials used should be of the highest quality, meeting all industry standards and regulations.
2. Inspect Fabric and Trim: Quality control should also involve inspecting all fabric and trim used in the production of bras. All materials should be checked for any flaws or irregularities that may affect the quality of the finished product.
3. Inspect Finished Products: The final step in quality control is to inspect the finished bras. All bras should be checked for any issues with stitching, fit, or materials. Any bras with any issues should be discarded or corrected before they are shipped to customers.
4. Document and Track Quality Control Processes: Quality control should also involve documenting and tracking all processes related to the production of bras. This includes making sure all materials are properly stored, that all production steps are followed, and that all finished bras meet the required quality standards. This documentation will help with any future quality control issues or customer complaints.
What is the bra design?
1. The bra design is the shape, size, and features of a bra. It includes things like the cup size, straps, closures, padding, and fabric. Different bra designs are better suited for different body types and activities.
2. In order to create a bra design rendering, one needs to have basic knowledge of design principles and techniques, as well as some familiarity with the material and construction of bras. The first step is to create a sketch of the bra design. This should include the desired shape and size of the cups, the band, straps, and any other details such as lace, bows, or other embellishments. The next step is to create a technical drawing of the bra. This should include all measurements for the different components of the bra, such as the cup size, band size, strap length, and any other details such as boning or padding. Once the technical drawing has been created, the design can be rendered using a computer program such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. This will allow the designer to add in colors, textures, and any other details that need to be included in the rendering. Once the rendering is complete, the bra design can be tested for fit and comfort on a mannequin or a volunteer. This will help the designer to make any necessary adjustments and fine tune the design before it goes into production.
Classification of Bra Design Styles
1. Balconnet: This style offers a classic, timeless look with moderate to full coverage. It features two cups connected by a horizontal band that forms a "balcony" effect.
2. Plunge: This style features a deep neckline that plunges just between the breasts. It typically has a center gore with a U-shape cutout at the center.
3. Push-up: Push-up bras are designed to lift and enhance cleavage. They feature extra padding along the cups and a low center gore to push the breasts together.
4. Bandeau: This style features a wide band of fabric that wraps around the chest and fastens at the back. It offers minimal coverage and is usually strapless.
5. Full coverage: This style offers maximum coverage and support thanks to its full cups and wider straps. It’s great for those with larger cup sizes who want more support.
6. Racerback: This style features a wide band that wraps around the chest and extends up to the shoulders. It offers maximum support and freedom of movement.
7. Convertible: Convertible bras feature straps that can be adjusted or removed completely. It’s a great option for those who want versatility in their wardrobe.
Bra Design, comparison of advantages and disadvantages of Chinese design level and USA design level
Chinese Design Level
1. Cost-Effective: Chinese designs are usually more cost-effective than those of the U.S. due to the lower labor costs, cheaper materials, and other advantages that they have.
2. Variety: Chinese designs have a wide range of styles to choose from. This allows customers to find the perfect fit for their needs.
3. Quality: Chinese designs are often of a high quality, as the factories in China have strict quality control standards.
1. Manufacturing Practices: Chinese manufacturing practices may not always be up to the same standards as those found in the U.S.
2. Lead Times: Chinese factories often have long lead times, which can make it difficult to get products on time.
3. Limited Customization Options: Chinese factories may not provide the same level of customization as U.S. factories.
USA Design Level
1. Quality: U.S. designs are typically of a higher quality than those of Chinese designs due to the higher standards in the U.S.
2. Customization Options: U.S. factories often provide more customization options for customers than Chinese factories.
3. Faster Turnaround Times: U.S. factories usually have shorter lead times than Chinese factories, which can help to ensure that products are delivered on time.
1. Cost: U.S. designs are usually more expensive than Chinese designs due to the higher labor costs, materials costs, and other factors.
2. Limited Variety: U.S. factories may not have as wide a range of styles to choose from as Chinese factories.
3. Complexity: U.S. factories may require more complex procedures and processes than Chinese factories.
Bra Production Process Coverage content
Bra Production process management
Bra Production Process operation instructions
Bra Design, what are the deficiencies of Chinese companies
Bra Design, comparison of advantages and disadvantages of Chinese design level and USA design level
Bra design renderings
Classification of Bra Design Styles
What is the bra Size?
Bra sizes vary from person to person and are determined by a combination of band size and cup size. It is not possible to provide a definitive answer to this question without more information.
How to measure bra size?
Having the right bra is essential for your comfort and appearance. Wearing an ill-fitting bra is not only uncomfortable, but it can take away from your overall outfit. Undergarments that are the wrong size, cut, and fit can make a huge difference in your day. But finding the right bra size is no easy task.
How do you determine the right bra size? The simplest way is to measure your bust and take the results into consideration. Use a cloth measuring tape. Measure your underbust and cup size to get the most accurate results. For underbust, measure around the ribcage just beneath the breast. For cup size, measure around the fullest part of the bust.
Once you have your measurement results in inches, determine your band size by adding 5 to 6 (depending on the brand). Then, subtract your band measurement from your cup measurement to get your cup size. For example, if your band measurement is 32” and your cup measurement is 33”, your band size would be 38 and your cup size would be C. Ask for help if you are unsure about the band and cup sizes for different brands.
When shopping for a bra, look for something that offers the right amount of support. Keep in mind that sizes can vary between brands, so always try a bra on before purchasing. It's also important to make sure the straps fit well and that the underwire lies flat against the chest. You should also pay attention to the material—look for breathable fabrics that provide comfort and support.
Finding the right bra size can be daunting, but it's worth the effort. Taking the time to measure and to find the perfect fit can make all the difference in comfort and appearance. The best part is, once you've found the right size, you won't have to worry about starting the process all over again.
1. Find the Right Band Size
The band of your bra should fit snugly around your torso, providing most of the support. To measure your band size, wrap a tape measure around your torso just under your bust. Make sure the tape is parallel to the ground and snug but not too tight — you should be able to fit two fingers between the tape and your skin. Round up to the nearest even number if your measurement is an odd number. This will be your band size.
2. Measure Your Cup Size
To measure your cup size, wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your breasts. Make sure the tape is parallel to the ground and not too loose or too tight. Subtract your band size from your bust measurement to determine your cup size. For example, if your bust measurement is 38 inches and your band size is 34 inches, the difference is 4 inches, which is a D cup.
3. Try On Different Sizes and Styles
Once you have determined your band and cup size, it’s important to try on different styles and sizes to find the most comfortable and supportive bra for your shape. Remember that different brands and styles may fit differently, so don’t be afraid to try on multiple sizes and styles.
4. Check for Proper Fit
Once you have found a bra that fits, make sure it is properly fastened and adjust the straps to ensure a comfortable and supportive fit. The band should be snug but not too tight, while the cups should fully contain your breasts without any spilling or gaping. The straps should also be adjusted so they are comfortable and not digging into your shoulders.
Properly measuring your bra size and finding the right fit can make a huge difference in your comfort and confidence. Invest in high-quality bras that fit well and flatter your shape to ensure you always look and feel your best.
International Standard Size Classification of Bras
Size Bust Measurement
30 30 inches (76 cm)
32 32 inches (81 cm)
34 34 inches (86 cm)
36 36 inches (91 cm)
38 38 inches (96 cm)
40 40 inches (101 cm)
42 42 inches (106 cm)
44 44 inches (111 cm)
46 46 inches (116 cm)
48 48 inches (121 cm)
| Bra Model | Band Size | Cup Size | Bust Measurement (inches) |
| T-Shirt Bra | 32 | A | 32 |
| Balconette Bra | 34 | B | 34 |
| Plunge Bra | 36 | C | 36 |
| Push-up Bra | 38 | D | 38 |
| Longline Bra | 40 | DD | 40 |
一. Top 10 International Brands of Bras
1. Victoria's Secret
2. Calvin Klein
二. Yes, there are several underwear wholesale markets in China. The most popular ones are located in cities such as Guangzhou, Yiwu, Hangzhou, and Quanzhou.
三. China's bra market is highly competitive, with many brands vying for a share of the market. The main competitors in the market include domestic brands such as Wacoal, Cosmo Lady, and FA Sous, as well as international brands such as Calvin Klein, Victoria’s Secret, and Hanes. These brands are competing for market share in terms of product quality, pricing, and brand recognition.
In terms of product quality, Chinese domestic brands have been able to differentiate themselves by offering a wide variety of materials, styles, and colors to meet the demands of different customers. Additionally, Chinese domestic brands have typically been able to offer more affordable prices than international brands. This has enabled them to capture a significant portion of the market share.
In terms of brand recognition, international brands such as Calvin Klein, Victoria’s Secret, and Hanes have been able to gain a strong foothold in the Chinese market due to their well-established brand name and reputation. Additionally, many of these international brands have invested in marketing campaigns to promote their products in the Chinese market, which has enabled them to capture a significant portion of the market share.
Overall, the competitive situation in the Chinese bra market is highly competitive. Domestic brands have been able to differentiate themselves by offering a wide variety of materials, styles, and colors to meet the demands of different customers. However, international brands have also been able to gain a strong foothold in the Chinese market due to their well-established brand name and reputation. Thus, both domestic and international brands are competing for market share in terms of product quality, pricing, and brand recognition.
Bra production site video
Mingchangfa Knitting Co., Ltd., Dakeng village, Gurao Town, Chaoyang District, Shantou City, Guangdong Province